SHOP – Internet store enabling conclusion of sales agreements by means of distance communication without simultaneous presence of both parties, located at the Internet address www.japfashion.pl owned by Z&JAP Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in ul. Wesoła 42/6, 25-353 Kielce
JAP Petelicka – Z&JAP SP Z O O, ul. Wesoła 42/6, 25-353 Kielce, KRS 0000545032, REGON 360843171, NIP 6572916683
PRICE – means the gross value placed next to each Merchandise of the Store expressed in Polish zloty and including VAT, but not including costs of delivery.
GOODS – means: movable things offered by the Store for retail sale.
BUYER – means: a natural or legal person purchasing Goods in Store in accordance with the terms of the Regulations
ORDER – means a purchase order for Goods placed in the Store by the Buyer in accordance with the Regulations
DELIVERER – means a courier company: DPD or Polish Post Office, to which JAP will order delivery of the Goods to the Buyer
DELIVERY COST – means the cost associated with the delivery of Goods ordered by the Buyer between the Shop and the place indicated by the Buyer in the Order
§1 General assumptions
1. Placing an order is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of the Rules and Regulations of the Store
2. Seller presents digital images of the offered products. In addition, makes every effort to ensure that the presented photos are of the highest quality and reflect the actual state and color of the presented products.
3. Prices in the store are given in Polish zloty (PLN) and are gross value (including VAT).
4. The price listed next to each product is binding at the time of placing an order by the Buyer. Store reserves the right to change prices of goods on offer, the introduction of new goods to the offer of the store, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store’s website or make changes in them.
6. Size tables contain indicative data that may vary slightly depending on the cut, model and a particular item of merchandise.
7. All text information and images of Goods appearing on the website of the Store are subject to copyright and are protected under the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (consolidated text of 2006 Journal of Laws No. 94, item 83). It is forbidden to copy, distribute, use for commercial purposes and to present protected information on other websites without the permission of the owner of JAP
1. Orders are accepted through the store system placed on the website
www.japfashion.pl or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When placing an order via the website, please fill in the required fields correctly, in accordance with the instructions on the order form. 2.
2. To conclude a contract of sale at a distance between the store and the buyer comes after the proper completion of the purchase procedure defined in the order form store system located on the website www.japfashion.pl.
3. When completing the forms, or registration must be correct and true data, otherwise the order may not be realized.
4. After placing an Order, the Buyer receives a feedback message to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer, with information about the adoption of the Order.
5. To make changes or cancel the Order it is necessary to contact by phone or e-mail with the support of the Store. Contact details of the Store are available on the Store’s website.
§3 Order processing
1. Orders are processed within 7 working days from the date of registration of funds in the bank account Store subject to point. 4 below.
2. Goods covered by the order are delivered to the Buyer by the Store with a sales document, i.e. a bill of sale or at the request of the Buyer JAP may issue a VAT invoice. Willingness to receive a VAT invoice should be reported when placing an Order.
3. Payment for the goods and the cost of delivery of the order is paid through the PAYU payment system or by payment to the bank account of the Store:
Z&JAP SP Z O O, ul. Wesoła 42/6, 25-353 Kielce,
4. In case of circumstances preventing the implementation of the Order, Shop reserves the right to suspend its execution. Buyer will be immediately informed of any situation resulting in suspension of the implementation.
5. Delivery of goods takes place in the manner specified in the order. Shipments are delivered by DPD courier or Poczta Polska. The shipment is sent within 7 working days, after the payment is credited to
Store bank account.
8. The cost of foreign shipment is determined individually through the store system located on the website www.japfashion.pl
9. The cost of the order is the sum of the order and shipping cost.
§4 Return of ordered goods
1. A consumer who has contracted at a distance, may within 14 calendar days to withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs,
2. Goods returned by the Buyer, in connection with the withdrawal by the Buyer from the
Agreement on the basis indicated in item. 1: – should have the original packaging
should have the original packaging supplied by the Store, – should be complete, – should have tags
should not bear traces of use, stains, etc.
3. Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of consumer statement of withdrawal from the contract, to return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the Product (with the exception of additional costs arising from the chosen by the Customer mode of delivery other than the cheapest usual mode of delivery available in the Online Store). Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to another way of reimbursement, which does not involve any costs for him.
4. Buyer shall not be refunded the cost of returning the goods associated with the return.
return of goods.
5. Return shall not be subject to the goods made to order, not being in the regular offer store, tailor-made or according to non-standard parameters or non-standard materials.
§5 Replacement of the ordered Goods
1. The Buyer has the right to exchange the goods for another size or model within 10 working days of receipt of shipment.
2. Shipping costs in both directions are borne by the Buyer.
3. In the case of exchanges carried out outside the country shipping costs are calculated individually for each case.
4. Store does not accept packages sent at the expense of the recipient or cash on delivery.
5. Goods exchanged by the Buyer, in connection with the withdrawal by the Buyer from the contract on the basis of the principle indicated in paragraph. should have the original packaging supplied by the Store, – should be complete, – should have tags – should not bear traces of use, stains, etc.
6. Replacement of goods takes place within: 10 working days from the date of receipt of shipment by the Store.
§6 Guarantee and complaints of ordered goods
1. All Goods available in the store are covered by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
2. Warranty is not subject to any accidental or intentional mechanical damage (tears, cuts, etc.) caused by the action of the Buyer, as well as damage caused by improper use.
3. Buyer can submit a complaint by mail to the address given in confirmation of the Order.
4. The basis for the adoption of the complaint is proof of purchase of Goods (eg receipt, invoice VAT or electronic confirmation of order in the online store).
5. Each complaint Goods should be accompanied by a complaint statement containing a description of the reason for complaint and when, and in what circumstances the defects have arisen. You should also provide your personal data: name, surname, address and order number and requested form of processing the complaint (replacement for another copy, repair, refund).
6. Complaint will be considered within 14 days of receipt of the shipment, and the Buyer will be informed of the outcome of the complaint by phone or e-mail.
7. In the case of an unjustified complaint shipping costs associated with the complaint covers the Buyer.
1. Shipping costs are covered by the Buyer.
2. The cost of shipping on Polish territory is added to the price and is in accordance with the price list of the selected shipping method, given in the store system.
3. Store carries out orders in Poland, the European Union and non-EU countries.
4. Parcels are delivered only on weekdays.
5. If at the time of collection of the package has visible signs of damage or interference in its content by third parties, you should refuse to accept the goods and in the presence of the Supplier to draw up a protocol to report damage and notify the Store
§8 Protection of personal data
1. Customer’s personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the EU.L No. 119, p. 1) “RODO”) and other current, i.e. for the entire period of processing of certain data, provisions of the law on personal data protection
2. The administrator of personal data collected through the Shop is Z&JAP Sp. z o.o. Wesoła 42/6, 25-353 Kielce, KRS 0000545032, REGON 360843171, NIP 6572916683
3. Administrator makes every effort to protect the interests of data subjects.
4. Shop collects personal data in the form of name, surname, address and telephone number, e-mail address of the Buyer only to fulfill the order by the store (ie in order to deliver the shipment to the Buyer and make settlements).
5. Personal data provided by the Buyer in the Online Store is voluntary, but is necessary to take advantage of certain features of the store, for example, to place an order by the Buyer and its settlement
6. Shop does not use personal data in order to transfer them to third parties
7. Buyer has the right to free access (inspection) to their personal data, the right to
to remove them from the database, which should be reported in writing to the Store at the e-mail address:
8. The buyer can agree to receive promotional and informational materials
information via e-mail correspondence. This information is thematically
related to the activities of the Online Store and messages about special offers.
§9 Final provisions
1. Promotions and discounts can not be combined, unless the Regulations or rules of the promotion provide otherwise.
2. In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22 item 271) and the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended) shall apply.
Poniżej możesz wybrać, na jaki rodzaj plików cookie zezwalasz na tej stronie. Kliknij przycisk „Zapisz ustawienia plików cookie”, aby zastosować swój wybór.
Ta treść jest zablokowana. Zaakceptuj pliki cookie '%CC%', aby wyświetlić tę zawartość.